Electrician for specified activities (8 days) English
For those interested whose knowledge of electrical engineering is too limited to only attend the 5-day course "Electrician for specified activities".
Manfred-von-Ardenne-Ring 20, Haus A
3. April 2024 - 12. April 2024
8am - 3pm
Based on knowledge of the basics of electrical engineering (course part 1), the participants receive the necessary qualifications to carry out the company-specific activities as an electrician largely independently after subsequent operational instruction/ordering.
Electrician for specified activities/ Elektrofachkraft für festgelegte Tätigkeiten
Theory and practical exercises
- Basics of electrical engineering
- Accident prevention when working on electrical systems
- Dangers and effects of electric current, including information on first aid
- Protective measures against direct and indirect contact
- Examination of the protective measures
- Company-specific electrotechnical requirements
- wires and cables
- Proper electrical connections
- Specialist and managerial responsibility
The successful communication of the mentioned content is ensured by a theoretical and a practical test.
In order to be employed as an electrician for specified activities, practical instruction and testing by a qualified electrician in the intended business premises and the appointment by a person responsible for the business premises are required.
up to 10
Preis auf Anfrage. Förderung mit Bildungsgutschein ist möglich.
0351 - 8925 251