Electrician for specified activities (5 days) English
The training is designed for people who, even as non-electricians, are supposed to take on clearly defined, delimited electrical work. The Participants will receive handouts in English and will be supported by the lecturer in English.
Manfred-von-Ardenne-Ring 20, Haus A
19. Juni 2023 - 23. Juni 2023
8 - 15 Uhr
The participants receive the necessary qualifications to carry out the company-specific activities as a qualified electrician largely independently after subsequent operational instruction/ordering.
Theory and practical exercises
- Accident prevention when working on electrical systems
- Dangers and effects of electric current, including information on first aid
- Protective measures against direct and indirect contact
- Examination of the protective measures
- Company-specific electrotechnical requirements
- wires and cables
- Proper electrical connections
- Specialist and managerial responsibility
The successful communication of the mentioned content is ensured by a theoretical and a practical test.
In order to be employed as an electrician for specified activities, practical instruction and testing by a qualified electrician in the intended business premises and the appointment by a person responsible for the business premises are required.
up to 10
Preis auf Anfrage. Förderung mit Bildungsgutschein ist möglich.
0351 - 8925 251